Saturday, March 15, 2008

pause for dramatic effect...

so, looks like i chose the wrong time to start up a blog. the past 3 weeks have been crazy, and it will continue to be crazy until later next week. since i last updated i have: 1. moved, 2. discovered the many territories that come with menopause and mothers with abandonment issues, 3. been promoted/expanded departments at work, 4. confronted an old best-friend-turned-stalker, and 5. rediscovered my record collection (God bless willie nelson)

so, mainly due to me moving in with janie and her loving husband, aka my father, and me not being completely settled in yet, the internet really hasnt been that high on the priority list, as you could probably imagine. hopefully i will be able to get on more often in the future. a big thanks to those of you who commented my last entry for making my re-entry to the world of blogging a sweet one. it feels good getting personal again. i will make sure to make another entry asap.

'til then, later days.
-T

4 comments:

Pam said...

Sorry you have had to deal with "meanopause"... God bless your sweet little heart! The combination you wrote about can be sooooo hard to deal with. Hope things are better soon. Keep writing, I enjoy your work.

Anonymous said...

Hi there. I've been checking in every now and then, looking forward to the things you have to say.
And, I like your style already!
Hmmm, menopause AND abandonment issues...that's rough on all.
Take it easy breezy.

That Janie Girl said...

Well, woohoo! Finally, you're back!

Now you can write about...ummmm,....spring break!

Love ya, glad you're here...

the next guy in line said...

thank you guys for keeping up with my blog! sorry for not being very consistant!